Our busy Lac du Bonnet location is seeking a part-time athletic therapist to join our treatment team. The successful applicant will be based at our Lac du Bonnet clinic 2-3 days per week with potential for part-time work in our Winnipeg offices as well.
- Certified Athletic Therapist in good standing with both the provincial and national associations.
- Proficiency in assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating patient programs
- Knowledge of best practice standards and patient safety
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Proficiency with client database (Jane), Microsoft Office programs and computer skills
- Valid driver's license and access to vehicle
Lac du Bonnet Physiotherapy offers a competitive wage structure based on professional experience and also supports ongoing professional development through a generous continuing education allowance. We foster an environment of professional growth through mentorship and we provide our clinicians with up to date rehabilitation tools and resources. We offer mileage reimbursement for travel to and from our Lac du Bonnet office.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop off in person at 67 Park Avenue in Lac du Bonnet or at our South Winnipeg Physiotherapy office at 484 St. Anne’s Road.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position.